Hotels: We have reserved blocks of rooms at reduced rates in three hotels close to campus -- see below.
To take advantage of these rates, you must book by October 11, 2011.
We have prepared a map of the university area (PDF) which illustrates the locations of these hotels as well as transit routes and other attractions.
Crash space: We are able to provide a limited amount of crash space to students.
Preference will be given to presenters and will be based on a first-come-first-serve policy.
Please contact Derek Denis at email@example.com to request crash space.
Include the dates that you will be in Toronto,
if you are traveling with a partner,
if you have certain allergies and any other relevant requests.
We will try our best to match you with a host.
- Special rate: $175/night; to obtain, refer to "NELS - University of Toronto" when booking
- 220 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1T8
- Phone: (416) 960-5200, Fax: (416) 960-8269
- Facilities: Restaurant, bar, rooftop patio, 24-hour business centre, high-speed Internet (extra charge), indoor pool, fitness centre and sauna, dry-cleaning and laundry, safety-deposit boxes, convenience store, ATM, parking (extra charge).
- Located just across the street from the Royal Conservatory of Music and the Royal Ontario Museum. Other nearby places of interest include the Gardiner Museum, the Bloor-Yorkville shopping area, Queen's Park, and the Bata Shoe Museum.
Holiday Inn Toronto Bloor-Yorkville
- Special rate: $129.99/night (single or double), $139.99/night (triple or quad)
- Quote group code LIN
- 280 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1V8
- Phone: (416) 968-0010, Fax: (416) 968-7765
- Facilities: Restaurant, cocktail lounge, business centre, high-speed Internet, fitness centre, complimentary access to nearby community centre, dry-cleaning, self-serve laundry facilities, safety-deposit boxes, parking (extra charge).
- Location: Immediately north of the University of Toronto. Nearby attractions include the Bata Shoe Museum, the Royal Conservatory of Music, the Royal Ontario Museum, Queen's Park, and shopping in both directions along Bloor Street West.
Howard Johnson Toronto-Yorkville
- Special rate: $109/night (single), $119/night (double)
- Quote group code cg0040
- 89 Avenue Road, Toronto, ON M5R 2G3
- Phone: (800) 446-4656
- Facilities: Complimentary continental breakfast, 24-hour complimentary coffee/tea, refrigerators (available upon request), faxing and copying services, fitness centre, high-speed Internet (no charge), safety-deposit boxes, parking (extra charge).
- Location: Four blocks north of the Royal Ontario Museum. Also located close to Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre, the Bloor-Yorkville shopping area, a Whole Foods market, and the Royal Conservatory of Music.