The 42nd annual meeting of the North East Linguistic Society will take place at the University of Toronto on November 11-13, 2011. This year's theme is Diversity and universals: The role of typology and linguistic universals in linguistic theory. Two workshops will focus on this theme from different perspectives.
In connection with the theme, the conference will feature invited talks by David Pesetsky, Lisa Matthewson, Mark Baker, Keren Rice, and Martina Wiltschko.
- Registration: Online registration was closed on November 9 as no further banquet spaces are available. You will still be able to register on-site. There will be a waiting list for people who wish to attend the banquet.
- Program: A detailed program, including room locations, was posted on November 8.
- Abstracts: The abstracts have been posted on the program page.
- Direction map: Here is an updated campus map showing meeting room locations, which you may wish to print. This map is an excerpt from the conference information booklet.
- Information booklet: Here is the conference information booklet. You will receive a copy of the booklet when you check in at the conference.
The NELS 42 organizing committee gratefully acknowledges the financial support provided by the following groups:
If you have questions or comments, please contact email@example.com.